OM SATYA is highly credible supplier of broad range of High Quality Embroidery Machines & Circular Knitting Machines, who have laid their foundation 20 years back in the year 1996 with the name and blessing of Shri Omprakash Gupta and Smt. Satya Gupta. Long term vision, deep passion and strong leadership of Managing Director Mr. Rajesh Gupta have transformed the humble beginning in long way and placed various milestones in this journey towards success. OM SATYA is driven by the highly motivated spirit of ethically cultivated forces that lies in the hearts of our founder members. Their continuous support and innovative thinking has built this name into a Big Brand, which itself is known for its high end after sale service support.
Our Most Precious Leaders:
1. Mr. Navin Roy (Import) is well known for his remarkable command over Chinese Language by this we are able to have a proper and effective communication with our foreign suppliers, which is very important for proper operations of the company also time saving . Chinese expert
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable and quality growth:
- We feel that our customers are always right and theyalways adds up to our credibility so much that we always says, if anyone want to know about us than “JUST ASK OUR CUSTOMERS”.
- To be considered a leading brand offering refreshingly new experience.
- To Maintain Technological leadership through continuous efforts to update product technology and manufacturing methods.
- Continuous to groom profitably and responsibly and also always be a good corporate citizen of the country.
To encourage the modernisation of Indian Textile Industry through supply of textile machineries of world class excellence.
The Om Satya brand has stood the test of time because Om Satya has evolved to adapt to the changing demands of the customers. From the first basic multi head embroidery machine, it has used modern technology to make latest high speed mixed series machines.